Smith Hall, Room 231
Field of Specialization: Differential Equations & Dynamical Systems, Mathematics Education
Mathematics: College Algebra, Precalculus, Basic Calculus, Calculus I,II,III, Linear Algebra, Differential Equations, Probability & Statistics, Discrete Mathematics, Mathematics Teaching Apprenticeship, Individual Study in Math
Computer Science: Introduction to Computers, Computers & Programming I, II, Programming Languages I, II, Data Structures, Operating Systems, Client Server Programming, Computer Science Project, Individual Study Computer Science
Ph.D. Rutgers University-Newark
SELECTED PUBLICATIONS (Reviewed by Mathematical Reviews)
- Blackmore, Denis, and Wang, Chengwen, Recent Advances in Periodicity in Dynamical Systems, to be published by Nova Publishing Co.
Xiaoxia Wang, Denis Blackmore and Chengwen Wang, The ω-limit sets of a flow and periodic orbits, Chaos, Solitons & Fractals
Volume 41, Issue 5, 15 September 2009, Pages 2690-2696.
- C. W. WANG, D. BLACKMORE and X. WANG, Upper and lower solutions method for a superlinear duffing equation, (19-29) COMMUNICATIONS ON APPLIED NONLINEAR ANALYSIS (2009).
- Zhou, Yu-rong; Wang, Chengwen; Blackmore, Denis The uniqueness of limit cycles for Liénard system. Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications Vol 304, No.2 pp. 473-489 (2005)
- Blackmore, Denis; Champanerkar, Jyoti; Wang, Chengwen A generalized Poincare-Birkhoff theorem with Applications to coaxial vortex ring motion. Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems, Discrete and Contin. Dyn. Syst.-B 5 (2005), 15-33.
- Wang, Chengwen; Blackmore, Denis The Morse Index for Autonomous Linear Hamiltonian Systems. Int. J. of Differential Equations , 7 (2003), no. 3, 295--309.
- Zhou, Yurong; Wang, Chengwen The uniqueness of limit cycles for a quadratic system with an invariant straight line. Int. J. Pure Appl. Math. 6 (2003), no. 4, 369--393.
- Wang, Chengwen The lower bounds of $T$-periodic solutions for the forced Duffing equation. J. Math. Anal. Appl. 260 (2001), no. 2, 507--516.
- Wang, Chengwen Upper and lower solutions methods for existence of periodic solutions of Duffing equation. Systems Sci. Math. Sci. 12 (1999), no. 1, 1--7.
- Wang, Chengwen Multiplicity of periodic solutions for Duffing equation. Comm. Appl. Nonlinear Anal. 4 (1997), no. 4, 105--121.
- Wang, Chengwen Multiplicity of periodic solutions for Duffing equations under nonuniform non-resonance conditions. Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 126 (1998), no. 6, 1725--1732.
- Wang, Chengwen Generalized upper and lower solutions method for the forced Duffing equation. Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 125 (1997), no. 2, 397--406.
- Wang, Chengwen Generalized geographical family and the stability of limit cycles. J. Math. Anal. Appl. 185 (1994), no. 1, 175--188.
- Wang, Chengwen On the boundedness of solutions, existence and uniqueness of limit cycles for a class of cubic differential system. Systems Sci. Math. Sci. 6 (1993), no. 3, 217--226.
- Wang, Chengwen; Chen, Wencheng Qualitative analysis of a class of trimolecular biochemical reaction systems. (Chinese) Shandong Kuangye Xueyuan Xuebao 12 (1993), no. 4, 378—383
- Han, Maoan; Wang, Chengwen Global analysis of two classes of cubic systems. (Chinese) Gaoxiao Yingyong Shuxue Xuebao 8 (1993), no. 1, Ser. A, 36--44.
- Wang, Chengwen A class of Kolmogorov's ecological system with prey having constant adding rate. Appl. Math. Mech. (English Ed.) 13 (1992), no. 4, 345--352; translated from Appl. Math. Mech. 13 (1992), no. 4, 327--334(Chinese)